Tuesday: We went to music and sang the fish song. In math we practiced making patterns with pattern blocks. In the LMC we practiced putting books in alphabetical order. We read the story Dazzle the Dinosaur and saw a video too. Today we practiced recycling words from a question into the answer.
Wednesday: We went to P.E. and played a racecar game. We did our poem books today. We also went to art and made our shirts for our self portraits. We read How Much is that Doggie in the Window? We did a beginning, middle, and end story map and retold the story to a friend. In math we practiced putting numbers in order and counting from numbers other than one.
Thursday: Today we had math centers. We also read a nonfiction book about dinosaurs and answered a question. Today we made a dinosaur puzzle too. We had our December kinconnect story and activity.
Friday: In math, we used a calculator. We went to P.E. and had fitness Friday. Today we read Interrupting Chicken and had writer’s workshop. We also wrote in our journal using the popcorn word. We wrote our Dd words in our word books too.
We also spent some time this week reviewing classroom expectations through discussion and the sharing of some stories including: I Will Keep Trying, I Am Responsible, I Tell the Truth, I Can Cooperate and I Can Share.
All About Me: We learned about Presley.
Reminders: Winter Break Dec. 23-Jan. 6